If you desire thick, shiny, and beautiful hair then make head massage an integral part of your hair care ritual.
As little as five minutes a day can make a huge difference in the look and feel of your hair. And you don’t need put oil every time you head massage. Just do a simple gentle massage using your fingers tips and see the magic.
1. It stimulates the scalp circulation, bringing with it oxygen and hair nourishing nutrients, thus promote stronger and healthier hair growth.
2. It removes any toxins that may have accumulate in the scalp by increasing the lymphatic flow.
3. It activates the dormant hair follicles to promote new growth.
5. It strengthens the hair shaft and helps distribute the natural scalp oils down to rest of the hair – this adds luster and shiny to your hair and protect it from breakage and split ends.
6. It also relaxes the scalp and neck muscles. Tight scalp muscles restricts blood flow and suffocates your hair follicles.
7. It also eases stress and tension and helps you sleep better.
Massage Tip: When head massaging, focus on the center of your head, which is most likely to receive less blood supply.
Buying Tip: Always buy cold pressed unrefined oils as they retain maximum vitamins and nutrients.
Hair Growth Oil Blend:
Mix the oils in a bowl and use.
Apply on your scalp and hair, and massage gently for 4 to 5 minutes using your fingers. Wash with a natural shampoo.
Enjoy your Beautiful Hair
Do you love massaging your hair? How has it benefited you?